Thursday 23 July 2015

My Imaginary World

(My story was inspired by a Song and a TV series)
 

Day One

 On a plane to Sertabia (a country in my mind), our  plane gets caught in a storm. I am the co-pilot and I inform every body that we are unfortunately going to crash  into the sea of Sertabia, but will be able to survive  for a few days, because there are many little islands close by. We crash and everybody lives but the pilot. Then, we swim to an island and get rescued by a passing plane.  





Day Two

We  finally land in Sertabia and I travel with my fellow passengers to a small town called Wayward Pines. I go to Donkey Inn to see if I can check in.  This was a horribly scary inn and I decide not to check in with the others.  I walk down the main street and notice another hotel - Hotel California and decide to check in there.







Day Three

I check out of Hotel California but the door to leave is locked.The lobby man says you can check out anytime but you can never leave. "How do I get out of here?" I say to myself. Suddenly I have an idea. I choose to check in again and this time I ask for the pent house. In the penthouse, there is a "BALCONY". I open the balcony door and jump off.....you guessed right......I luckily had a parachute. I make a dash for the airport but now there was no airport in Wayward Pines. I ask somebody, " How do I get out of here?" He ignores me!  







Day Four

 I run to the train station and ask for a train ticket to Manack. I pay for the ticket and board the  train to Manack. It stops at Wayward Pines again!  I then fix upon the helipad and try to get a helicopter. However, there is no one there and I don' t have the keys! I end up waiting there for 2 hours....and finally I see a pilot approaching.  I wait for him to come closer and  then punch him unconscious. I grab his  keys and fly out of Wayward Pines. I successfully reach Manack and catch a flight from there to Sethy country....never to visit Sertabia again!



By: Seth Manuel 

13 comments:

  1. Hi Seth, that was a nice story. Even I'm going to write one in my blog.

    What TV show did you get inspired by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun story! I love your imagination. I'm curious to know what happened to your fellow passengers that checked into Donkey Inn? Did you ever hear back from them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rahul,

    I was inspired by ........."Wayward Pines". It is a TV series that mum and dad watch and I heard them discuss the story line.

    Seth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aunt Suma,

    I never saw them again and from the creepy looks of the inn, I'm sure they never escaped. AHHHHHHH!

    Seth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your family is safe and sound in reality county Seth. Dream on! Dream big!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your family is safe and sound in reality county Seth. Dream on! Dream big!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad your family is safe and sound in reality county Seth. Dream on! Dream big!

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thanks dad! Thanks dad! Thanks dad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! that is one action packed story! I love the way you escape from Hotel California :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. T'was sooooooo great! The good moment is when you leave!

    Srikar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor pilot ! If requested he would have flied you in his helicopter to Sertabnia. (May without any fuel surcharge) Ha ha ha. Why punch that poor pilot ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved reading all the posts on your blog Seth! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete